Sunday, June 26, 2016

Jordan Hill- About Me


              
Jordan Hill
 Interests
  • Outdoor Activities
  • Sports
  • Computer Technology
  • Friends and Family
  • Ohio University
 https://www.ohio.edu/
google.com
jh946410@ohio.edu












 











     Hello. I would like to introduce myself to all of my viewers. My name is Jordan Hill and I am a recent graduate from Ohio University with a bachelors in Accounting. I am part of a family including three sisters as well as two brothers. My interests include sports, computer technology, and spending as much time as possible with my family and friends. I am huge sports fan regarding Ohio teams. I normally attend five to six Cincinnati Bengals games during each and every season. I enjoy being in the presence of intelligent individuals who are able to test my knowledge on a variety of subjects.

     Future plans involve the relocation to a section of The United States that is much warmer. I prefer to work in the Auditing Department where I am able to closely work with The United States Government. The origin of my interest in accounting resided in my fascination with the number system and how our country works as a whole. I enjoyed every moment at Ohio University from the beginning to the very end. I am going to sincerely miss the small town atmosphere with all of unique individuals.

    I truely enjoy the simple things in life. Being happy is a state of mind, and I don't think people should settle for less than they deserve. I like seeing other people happy. I realized that my family always comes first. I try to help out other individuals whenever the opportunity arises. Ohio University has taught me how to be an adult as well as a contributing piece to society. I hope to hear from you all soon as well as a few things about yourself. Thanks!

Jordan Hill
JMH

No comments:

Post a Comment